Buy Asacol online. Compare Prices
Price per pill, $
Get 30% off
Remember this discount coupon code: no-script
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click "Buy".
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code no-script above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Without a Prescription
Asacol does not cure ulcerative proctitis, but it may decrease the number of stools, the amount of mucus/blood in the stools, and the rectal bleeding caused by irritation/swelling of the colon/rectum.
Asacol is an aminosalicylate anti-inflammatory drug.
Asacol is believed to work by blocking the production of certain natural chemicals that may cause pain and swelling.
Asacol is prescribed for the treatment of active ulcerative proctitis.
Asacol is prescribed to treat Crohn's disease.
Asacol is prescribed to treat ulcerative proctitis, a type of bowel disease.
Asacol is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to other medications that are broken down into mesalamine (such as sulfasalazine, olsalazine);
- if you are allergic to other salicylates (such as aspirin);
- if you are allergic to Asacol;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have inflammation of the sac around the heart (pericarditis);
- if you have kidney problems;
- if you have pancreas problems (pancreatitis);
Do not take Asacol with any of the following drugs:
- "blood thinners";
- Certain diabetes medications;
Asacol derivative increases the toxicity of thiopurine:
Asacol side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Change in the amount of urine;
- Chest pain;
- Easy bruising/bleeding;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Pain when inserting the suppository;
- Persistent sore throat;
- Rectal pain;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe stomach/abdominal pain (especially if spreading to the back);
- Severe/prolonged headache;
- Signs of infection;
- Stomach pain;
- Trouble breathing;
- Worsening bloody diarrhea;
- Worsening stomach pain/cramping;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Asacol may also be known as: