Buy Celexa online. Compare Prices
Price per pill, $
Get 30% off
Remember this discount coupon code: no-script
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click "Buy".
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code no-script above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Without a Prescription
Celexa is a drug belonging to the class of serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
Celexa is generically known as Citalopram.
Celexa is prescribed to treat major depression--a stubbornly low mood that persists nearly every day for at least 2 weeks and interferes with everyday living.
Celexa is prescribed to treat symptoms of depression and depression itself.
Celexa works by counteracting chemicals in the brain that are imbalanced that are the major causes of depression.
Symptoms may include:
- Achange in weight or appetite;
- Constant fidgeting or a slowdown in movement;
- Difficulty thinking or concentrating;
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt;
- Insomnia or excessive sleeping;
- Loss of interest in your usual activities;
- Repeated thoughts of suicide;
Celexa side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal pain;
- Abnormal dreams;
- Aggressive behavior;
- Alcohol intolerance;
- allergic reactions;
- Angina (chest pain);
- Attempted suicide;
- Bone pain;
- Breast enlargement;
- Breast pain;
- Conjunctivitis (pinkeye);
- Decreased sexual drive;
- Dry mouth;
- Ejaculation disorders;
- Excessive urination;
- Impaired concentration;
- impotence and decrease in sex drive;
- Increased appetite;
- Increased salivation;
- irregular pulses and heart rates;
- Joint pain;
- Lack of emotion;
- Loss of appetite;
- Loss of menstruation;
- Low blood pressure;
- Muscle pain;
- Painful menstruation;
- Rapid heartbeat;
- Respiratory tract infection;
- Sinus or nasal inflammation;
- Skin tingling;
- Taste disturbances;
- Visual disturbances;
- Weight gain;
- Weight loss;
Celexa is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- have been suffering from mania, suicidal thoughts or mental instability;
- have been suffering from seizures;
- kidney diseases;
- liver problems;
- if Celexa gives you an allergic reaction;
- if you are over 60 years old;
- if you have ever had seizures;
- if you have liver or kidney problems;
- if you suffer from heart disease or high blood pressure;
- if you suffer from manic-depression (bipolar disorder);
Do not take Celexa with any of the following drugs:
- antidepressants such as fluoxetine;
- asthma medications;
- migraine medications;
- seizure medicines;
- stomach or digestive disorder medicines;
- tricyclic antidepressants;
- carbamazepine (tegretol);
- cimetidine (tagamet);
- erythromycin (eryc, ery-tab);
- fluconazole (diflucan);
- itraconazole (sporanox);
- ketoconazole (nizoral);
- lithium (lithobid, lithonate);
- metoprolol (lopressor);
- omeprazole (prilosec);
- other antidepressants such as elavil, norpramin, pamelor, and tofranil;
- sumatriptan (imitrex);
- warfarin (coumadin);
Do not exceed 40 a day.
Dosage is usually increased to 40 once daily after at least a week has passed.
The recommended starting dose of Celexa tablets or oral solution is 20 once a day.
For older adults and those who have liver problems, the recommended dose is 20 mg once a day.
Reported Celexa overdose symptoms are:
- Rapid heartbeat;
- Fast heartbeat;
- Excessive sweating;
- Bluish or purplish discoloration of the skin;